Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks.



I am thankful for...
My family. They are my everything; even though we couldn’t all be together on this thanksgiving, I am still so blessed to have them in my life. My parents are the best parents in the world and they’d do anything and everything for me as I’d do for them. My brother and sister are my heroes and mentors. I look up to them in various aspects of my life. All-in-all, I aspire to be them.
My friends. I’ve had many, many acquaintances so far, but my true and real friends are beginning to seep through the seams. Especially being away at college, I’ve realized what friends have been here for me through the good, the bad, and the sad. I’m so thankful for them.
My health. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to continue to play the sport I love every day and have very minimal aches and pains within my body.


I am beyond thankful for everything that I have in my life.
I am truly blessed and I vow to never forget it.

xoxo,
Jayy.

No comments:

Post a Comment