Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Loft.


I'm a futuristic strength; therefore, planning my future loft (in downtown San Diego) is nothing out of the norm for me. All in all, I want my future home to feel "homey", not like a model home or a doll house. I want the company I invite feel instantly welcomed. I want to walk around and know that it's my home because of the details that show my unique personality.
As I stare into my dorm room where all of my belongings are crammed onto one side, this vision slash dream of this loft needs to become a reality...fast!

For my first space to call my own, I want a loft that symbolize that young twenty-something sophisticated female. I also love the grand space that I could do what I please in it; it's like a blank slate.


I have also also said how I want to have a dash of color here and there throughout the space. The vibrant colors brings energy to the room, which is equal to my personality.


I will have a black and white kitchen! *Stomps foot* Never mind the fact that I don't actually do much cooking BUT that means that it will always look clean!

...I've put much thought into this...


And, lastly, somewhere in my house will reveal my obsession with the lovely Audrey Hepburn. A mural, a painting, a shrine-- something! Perhaps this canvas could go in my black and white kitchen? Hmmmm the possiblities!


Ah, the future and what it holds. One can dream, can't they?
What do you like better for your first place: an apartment, a loft, a condo, or a house?

xoxo,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment