Monday, November 5, 2012

November, please be good to me.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious in itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
Matthew 6:34

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Begin each day as if it were on purpose.
Does that count for months too? Sigh. Basketball season starts, a ridiculous research paper is due, Thanksgiving!, and trying to figure out this San Diego weather is what my November is looking like. Each month, I try to set goals slash expectations of what's up and coming and for this month, I got nothing; I've hit a blank wall. Right now, I kind-of want to expect the unexpected. If I don't have such high hopes for the next 25 days left of the month, this means I can't get let down, correct? I don't know, over-thinking is a hobby of mine you know... unfortunately. BUT I have done some slight soul-searching lately. I've notice that if I wake-up tired, cranky, and having "self-talk" that it's going to be a crappy day, then unsurprisingly, it's a crappy day! (hold for applause) BUT, today, I woke-up (on time) put on my tulle skirt and had such a lovely and productive day! Ok, ok first of all, one truly can't have a bad day in a tulle skirt, like c'mon, it's borderline impossible. Also, I got an extra hour of sleep thanks to daylight savings time....now I'm starting to think this epiphany I had while walking to chapel this morning was a fraud.

Ah, well. All I do know is that tulle skirts are fun, cheetah print is even more fun, and when you pair them both with light brown booties, you have a good day.


xoxoxo,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment