Sunday, December 2, 2012

Can you be my motivation?


Does that even make sense? I have never felt like this before in my life. I'm always so motivated, so driven. But now, I'm in a funk and I don't know how to get out.
I'm just thinking to the times when I tried SO hard at somethings and they didn't turned out how I wanted them to, "So why try again? Why force it?" My thoughts race.
This current mindset is holding me back from reaching extraordinary measures in numerous aspects of my life.
Maybe it's the gloomy weather. Maybe it's because I haven't been to the beach in awhile. Maybe it's because I'm still recovering from heartbreak. Hell, it could be a million of "maybes" but in the end, I just need to feel inspired.
How do you re-inspire yourself? I'm currently trying:
+Tumblr
+Reading Biographies of successful women
+Thinking of how much I've accomplished so far
+Remembering all the motivation I had to get where I am today
+Breathing
+Listening to this:

+Watching this:


I'll let you know if these work...
xoxo,
Jayy

No comments:

Post a Comment