Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Greatest Artist of All Time.



The sheer greatness of Jefferson Bethke's spoken word never seems to let me down. God has given him a wonderful gift! And I love that he uses it to spread His Word. AND he's a Point Loma Nazarene Alum!! Ahh, isn't he just lovely?

I have always been a fan of spoken word; I find the poetry so powerful and the poets so vulnerable. I picture myself one day sipping on a wine glass while in a dim lit club where a poet is rhyming on stage in front of me; basically, I picture myself in the movie Love Jones. Dressed in all black with a red lip-- so dark, so mysterious, so in love with Larenz Tate...
Image By NicoleBitchie.com

Bethke speaks the truth and as I listen to each stanza of poetry he speaks, I just nod my head in agreement as my I'm taking each rhyme to heart. See more of his spoken word videos on his Youtube Channel bball1989.

P.s. Here is another one of my favorites from his ;)



xoxox,
Jayy

No comments:

Post a Comment