Saturday, March 2, 2013

Future DIY projects

I am all for Do It Yourself (DIY) projects! Half of my closet consists of DIY fashion that I made once I discovered that thrift stores are a gift from God. I made distressed shorts and bow ties last summer and made some extra money that way. I definitely plan to do that again this summer.
Here is a list to get your DIY-heart pumping.

1. Cheetah Distressed Shorts
How adorable are these!? Not only do I love the color, but I'm a unofficial member of The Cheetah Girls...they just don't know it yet.
DIY Leopard Print Cut off Shorts

2. One- sided Printed Distressed Shorts
I made multiple shorts like these last summer ; they were a fav with my customers. For the next go-around, I want to get more advanced. I plan to use different fabrics: floral, lace, sunflower print, aztec print, superhero print, plaid, pinstripe, stars, studded, and I plan to do the same for the back pockets as well.


3. Shredded Jeans 
This look is walking a thin line to "trashy", but I am a firm believer that is all about how you style the trend. I love the consistent shreds all the way down each leg. Paired with a tank top and a colored blazer with sandals, this DIY has instant classiness.


4. Sequin Blazer 
Could it be? Two of my favorite things in one? Yes! This seems like a lot of sewing, but I'm up for the challenge; plus,it would totally be worth it because I just might wear this everyday of my life..

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8287/7729488846_67be27a5b6.jpg
5. Peek-a-boo Shoulders Deniem Shirt
Favorite thing about this shirt is that you can dress it up or keep it casual. Love love love!


I'll post soon my past DIY projects. 
Have fun!

xoxo,
Jayy

No comments:

Post a Comment