Friday, March 15, 2013

Forgiveness.

Photos by Riley Fields
Thrifted Red Plaid scarf, Thrifted Oversized-sweater, Forever21 leggings, and Target Boots
 For some odd reason, every single time I hear the word forgiveness, I think of the movie Just Friends, where Anna Faris sings the lyrics, "Forgiveness...is more than saying sorry...forgiveness." Ha! Listen to the song here! What a great movie...
ANY WHO, forgiveness is something that has been on my heart lately. I remember my brother telling me that I can forgive but never forget. Now, I find myself trying to forget without actually forgiving. I have been praying and praying about it. I feel as it is meant for me to not only forgive someone in my heart, but to tell them that I forgive them; let them know that I have been praying for them and that I forgive them. Not only will that take a huge load off of my back, but it will show the other person how much of a "bigger" person I am. *Sighs of relief* However, until that day, I need to find forgiveness in my heart; I must truly release the hate, negative thoughts, and heartbreak that remains inside before I truly forgive.


I guess forgiveness really is more than saying sorry...
Xoxo,
Jayy

No comments:

Post a Comment