Saturday, August 31, 2013

G.N.O.

There will be laughs, there will be tears -hopefully only from laughing too hard-, and there will cute outfits indeed: It's Girl's Night Out!
Here are a couple looks that are BOLD, unique, and have confidence as their main accessory.

Date Night!



I think I am convinced that grey/yellow (or grey/neon) is my new fav color combination! The colors are so opposite, but compliment each other so well. This is a way to spice up a simple dress, by simply adding a pop of color!

Pretty in Pink



Black/White/Hot-pink is a classic combination for the night time. Live it up in this cute black and white dress;I love the black lining on the sides to slim your hips! I imagine this outfit with a high bun hairstyle, anyone else?

XOXO,
Jayy

No comments:

Post a Comment