Thursday, May 10, 2012

Your drive drives me crazy.




One word: Wale. Introduced to this musical genius just a few years ago, I instantly fell in love. His lyrics speak the truth and are crazily easy to relate to. These two songs above gave me inspiration for my blog title The Ambitious Girl simply because of the fact that I found myself within these lyrics; he described me almost to a T.
His latest album titled Ambition , Wale aspires to be great and continue to be greater every time he touches the mic. From an interview from 'Complex Music', Wale expresses his true ambition: "Jay-Z's my favorite rapper, but why can't I aspire to be better than him?" He is killing the game right now! He is surely on his way.
Well, as I enjoy this beautiful California weather today and listen to Wale's latest mixtape The Eleven One Eleven Theory, which could be found here -> http://www.datpiff.com/Wale-The-Eleven-One-Eleven-Theory-mixtape.262805.html !
Trust me, you're welcome.


xoxo,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment